Tuesday 11 August 2015

Store Cupboard Essentials

pumpkin-seedsblog

So lots of you have asked for a list of my store cupboard essentials and today I’m bringing it to you! These are the things that I just can’t live without, I always have them in the kitchen and I use them all the time. I’m pretty lazy and normally order it all online so that it arrives at my door and I know that I have everything that I need to keep me happy and healthy. It also means that I’m not traipsing round different supermarkets and health food stores at the end of a busy day trying to find the bits I need to make dinner! So instead I simply order everything below online and then every few months I do another order to top up any supplies that are getting low. It sounds crazy but Amazon is normally the cheapest place to get it all too as they do lots of the items in bulk, so that’s where I normally head…

Quinoablog

  • Apple cider vinegar
  • Brown rice (I get the short grain variety as I think it tastes better)
  • Brown rice pasta (this is my favourite gluten free pasta)
  • Cacao powder (raw)
  • Chia seeds
  • Coconut oil and coconut milk
  • Dates (the medjool variety, these are softer, sweeter and easier to cook with)
  • Gluten free flours: brown rice and buckwheat
  • Hemp powder and hulled hemp seeds
  • Herbs and spices (turmeric, cumin, cayenne, chili flakes, paprika etc)
  • Honey
  • Lentils, black beans & chickpeas
  • 100% pure maple syrup
  • Nuts: almonds, cashews, brazils, pecans, walnuts
  • Nut butters: almond and cashew
  • Oats
  • Olive oil
  • Rye bread (or any gluten free bread such as brown rice and sunflower seed bread)
  • Seeds: pumpkin, sesame and sunflower
  • Sesame oil
  • Tahini
  • Tamari
  • Tinned tomatoes (make sure they don’t have additives or added sugar)
  • Quinoa

chia

The post Store Cupboard Essentials appeared first on Deliciously Ella.



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/store-cupboard-essentials/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment