Wednesday 19 August 2015

September Events

September is looking to be a busy month and I have lots of exciting events coming up! I’m hosting a pot luck yoga picnic, going to Berlin for the German publication of my book, holding a supper club, speaking at a wellness day and two literary festivals. Plus I’ll be at Jamie Oliver’s Feastival on Saturday the 29th of August doing a demo, a book signing and a Q&A session. So I’m really hoping that I’ll get to meet lots of you next month, which is amazing.

I’m hosting a pot luck yoga event with Frame on the 2nd of September, which I’m so excited about! The whole event is free but you have to bring a dish to share. There will be a yoga class with my favourite instructor Steffy and then a pot luck picnic. Please bring a dish that serves at least four, and don’t forget whatever you bring has to be veggie, gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free. Sadly if you don’t bring a yoga mat and a dish you can’t come in as otherwise the concept doesn’t really work! I promise it will be amazing though, such a fun way to all get together. To reserve your spot, click here – the yoga class starts at 5pm and the picnic will start after that. If you can’t come to yoga then you can absolutely just come to the picnic so don’t worry if you can’t make it by 5!

Berlin, 3-4th September
I’m going to be in Berlin on the 3rd and 4th of September, which I’m so excited about! The final details for the events haven’t been finalised but I’ll keep you posted and I can’t wait to meet lots of you then.

Deliciously Ella Supper Club At Paradise,15th September
I’m hosting a supper club on Tuesday 15th September at Paradise by way of Kensal Green, which will be so much fun! The event starts at 6.30 and dinner will be served at 7.15, we’ll be feasting on three delicious courses made up of brand new recipes – including chocolate ganache cake, which is my absolute favourite treat at the moment! There will be great goody bags for all the guests and hopefully everyone will have a really lovely evening. Tickets are £35 and they’re for sale here

Supper Club to Celebrate Organic September, 16th September 
On the 16th September I will be celebrating Organic September by hosting a masterclass and supper club with Organic Food UK at Whole Foods! There will be a talk all about my favourite tips and tricks to save money with healthy eating, cooking demos and a supper club. I’ll also be giving away three pairs of tickets for this – have a look out on social media for the competition coming soon!

Kew Festival Talk, 24th September 
I’ll be talking at the Kew Festival and hope to see lots of you there! It should be a really great evening. The event is in Kew Gardens at 6.45 on Thursday 24th September. Tickets are available here, and they all include entry to the beautiful gardens.
 
Fare Healthy, 27th September 
I’m really excited about this event. They did one in January and it was so much fun! It’s a great day of healthy food, great exercise classes, lots of happy healthy people and talks from just about everyone in the wellness space. I’ll be there to give a talk, sign books, chat with you all and sell all the Peace, Love & Avocado/Yoga/Kale sweats, t-shirts, tanks and bags! Tickets are available here – you need to buy a ticket for the whole event and then you can reserve a spot for my talk, if you want to come. They’re almost all sold out, but if you miss out today then don’t worry – they’re putting more tickets on soon!
 
Henley Literary Festival, 29th September 
I’ll also be talking at the Henley Literary Festival at 8.30pm on Tuesday 29th September – so hopefully some of you who aren’t based in London will be able to make it there! Tickets are available here

The post September Events appeared first on Deliciously Ella.



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/september-events/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment