Monday 24 August 2015

Monday Inspiration

I was looking for inspiring quotes last night for our Monday inspiration and I just loved this one so much…

‘Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.’ Charles Swindoll 

I’m really focusing on being mindful in every aspect of my life at the moment and the idea of happiness being all about how you react to life rather than what cards your dealt fits in perfectly. Everyday throws up new challenges and stresses and I’m trying not to focus on how difficult they can be but rather what the solution is. Otherwise you never enjoy life as you’re always waiting for an easier day. It’s so easy to focus on the future and say oh when this happens I’ll be happy or when I finish this I’ll be able to take care of myself again etc but really we have to embrace the now and make the best of whatever situation we’re in. So this week I’m not going to get stressed because I’m late or because I’m way behind on emails or work, instead I’m going to find a solution and just smile because there are so many positives around me it seems mad to focus on the negatives. Have a beautiful week everyone x

IMG_7494

The post Monday Inspiration appeared first on Deliciously Ella.



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/monday-inspiration-10/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment