Wednesday 26 August 2015

Harder to Kill Radio 016: How to Take Massive Life Action with Allegra Stein

Harder to Kill Radio 016 - Allegra Stein | stupideasypaleo.com

My guest today, life coach Allegra Stein, is all about mindset.

“The closer we’re willing to get to the edge, the more the edge starts to expand,” she emphatically states.

I first met Allegra over two years ago when I sought her help in getting me through a tumultuous—though exciting—time in my life. (She calls that feeling “terrexcitifying.”) What happened was nothing short of incredible as Allegra coached me through leaving my former profession as a teacher to pursue working for myself through Stupid Easy Paleo(!) and through a temporary move to another country.

Allegra fancies herself a story-challenger, truth-speaker and expedition leader for life. Once you tune into this episode, I know you’ll understand why. If you’re struggling with sticking to your commitments, feeling like you’ve got big ideas but can’t seem to take action, or you’re craving the growth that challenging yourself inevitably brings, I know you’ll value her advice.

Mindset shift, yes.

I’m excited to introduce you to such an important friend of mine.

In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:

  • How to turn your dreams into a project.
  • Authentically being yourself and honoring what you’re designed to do.
  • The edge will expand only if you’re willing to get to very end of it.
  • Her passion in coaching others with what “terriexcitify’s” them
  • Why we should be partnering with an expedition leader support us as we climb our Everest.
  • Why you should purchase a first class plane ticket to change your life.
  • Do what you say you’re going to do and take action.

Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:

Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!

Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.

If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post.

I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.

Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher | RSS feed

Join me next week for Episode 17 for a modern farm girl preaching the importance of sustainability over abs. It’s a great perspective and one that I really appreciated…and so will you.

Pin these for later:

Harder to Kill Radio 016 - Allegra Stein | stupideasypaleo.com

Harder to Kill Radio 016 - Allegra Stein | stupideasypaleo.com

 

The post Harder to Kill Radio 016: How to Take Massive Life Action with Allegra Stein appeared first on Stupid Easy Paleo.



from Stupid Easy Paleo http://stupideasypaleo.com/2015/08/26/harder-to-kill-radio-016-take-massive-life-aciton-with-allegra-stein/
via Holistic Clients

No comments:

Post a Comment