Tuesday 18 September 2018

We’re Expecting | Vegan baby on the way!

Jenné Claiborne Sweet Potato Soul Vegan Pregnancy

Yes! I’m pregnant 👶 More than halfway to meeting Baby, who is due in early 2019!! Maxx and I couldn’t be more excited and ready to welcome our first child. We’ve been together for 10 years (married for less than 6 months…yes, this is a honeymoon baby), and we’ve been talking about having a family the whole time! Now we’re making it a reality and it feels absolutely surreal to me. My heart is so full of love, joy, and wonder ✨

Check out the YouTube video I filmed to announce my vegan pregnancy!

Expect lots more pregnancy themed content on Sweet Potato Soul in the coming months. Follow me on Instagram for daily posts (not just about pregnancy), and on YouTube for my weekly videos about all things food and vegan living.

 

The post We’re Expecting | Vegan baby on the way! appeared first on Sweet Potato Soul by Jenné Claiborne.



from Sweet Potato Soul by Jenné Claiborne http://sweetpotatosoul.com/2018/09/were-expecting-vegan-baby-on-the-way.html
via Danmeri

No comments:

Post a Comment