Monday 26 October 2015

Monday Inspiration

Last week I got the first copy of my second book and it’s made me so happy! So much time, effort, love and work goes into a book and to see the final product is just incredible – I couldn’t stop crying when I opened it! I’m feeling so proud and so pleased that I put all the time into it, sometimes it all feels like a lot but then you see a finished piece and it all seems so worth it. So I thought this quote was a perfect reflection of that feeling…

Dream big and dare to fail. Norman Vaughan

It’s so important to go after your dreams, the bigger you dream and the more you push the better the results are. Believing in yourself and your abilities is so important and so underrated sometimes, as we’re so prone to self-criticism and self-doubt. So believe that you can do it and you’re already half way there! Have a great week everyone x

a

The post Monday Inspiration appeared first on Deliciously Ella.



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/monday-inspiration-18/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment