Monday 12 October 2015

Monday Inspiration

Yesterday I ran, and finished, my first half marathon and it was one of the most emotional things I’ve ever done. My journey back to health has been such a huge thing for me and something that I have to work on everyday to maintain. So to be able to run 13 miles, when four years ago I was pretty much bed bound, feels like the biggest achievement and something I never thought I would be able to. When I started running a few months ago my heart rate would immediately be over 190 and it’s taken so much patience and practice to get it under control and allow my body to do what it did yesterday. I’m so proud of how far I’ve come and everyday I’m so inspired by the effects that healthy living can have if you believe you can do it. So I thought that this weeks quote should reflect that idea…

Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. Napoleon 

The most important thing in my health journey has been having a positive mindset and a non-wavering belief that I can get to where I want to be and I truly believed that it’s helped me so much! So whatever your working towards this week, believe in yourself and your abilities. Set yourself big goals and know that you’ll reach them with a little patience, perseverance and practice. Have a beautiful week everyone x

a

The post Monday Inspiration appeared first on Deliciously Ella.



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/monday-inspiration-16/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment