Saturday 31 October 2015

Clearing up Confusion on the Deli!

Thank you guys so much for your amazing support over the mae deli, we’re both so excited! The deli is a project between my fiancé, Matthew, and me – which is why it’s called mae deli, not Deliciously Ella, and why it’s operating slightly differently. It’s a collaboration of both our likes and wants, not just mine. It started as we both wanted to eat healthy food, but in slightly different ways – which is something I know is the same for lots of you. He’s not a vegetarian so didn’t always want to go somewhere veggie, but as you guys know, it’s not always easy to get a delicious meal in a non veggie spot. So we decided to open our own space that was focused on plant based goodness with amazing veggie salad selections (as in this picture), organic juices, smoothies etc but with sides of chicken and fish so that we could enjoy it together, alongside all our friends and family. I want the deli to be an inclusive place that you can bring all your friends and family to so that they can taste how good healthy food is, but without them feeling intimidated. I’ve loved seeing the comments of people who say they’re excited to bring their partners etc as a result of this, as that’s exactly what we wanted. The whole aim of everything I do is to show people how delicious veggie food can be, but I totally appreciate that not everyone is ready to be totally veggie yet. I want to change the way people eat and if I can get people eating a big veggie filled salad for lunch rather than a sandwich filled with additives, by offering a side of fish then I think that’s a positive thing. I’m genuinely so sorry if I have offended or confused anyone. I’m not eating meat, I haven’t taste tested any of the meat offering for the deli, I’m not about to start eating it and nothing on Deliciously Ella is about to change. The deli is all wheat free, refined sugar free, dairy free and additive free, as that wasn’t something I would ever compromise on. I hope that clears up some of the confusion! Have a lovely Saturday x

a

The post Clearing up Confusion on the Deli! appeared first on Deliciously Ella.



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/clearing-up-confusion-on-the-deli/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment