Tuesday 20 October 2015

Halloween Favourites!

With Halloween coming up I thought now would be the best time to share my favourite recipes with you so that you can get planning your sweets! There were so many delicious ones to pick from, but I’ve rounded up all my best chocolate creations and I hope they give you some good ideas to get creative with. The new chocolate ghouls, Halloween rocky road, chocolate orange brownies and salted vanilla almond butter cups are my absolute favourites but the others are all amazing too.

Chocolate Orange Brownies a

Chocolate Crispy Treats cCandied Pecan Chocolate iChocolaty Ghouls (recipe coming this Saturday)

bRaw Brownies 

hChocolate Milkshake 

 fSalted Vanilla Almond Butter Cups eHalloween Rocky Road

d

 

The post Halloween Favourites! appeared first on Deliciously Ella.



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/halloween-favourites/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment