Monday 2 October 2017

I’m Coming to the US & Canada!!!

I’m so excited to say that I’m coming to the US and Canada in a couple of weeks to celebrate the release of my new book! I’ve just received the first copies of it and it’s so beautiful, I’m totally over the moon with how it’s come out and just cannot wait for you guys to see it. It’s going to be published on the 17th October and I’ll be in New York, Toronto, San Francisco and LA that week and the following week to celebrate. If you want to pre-order it then please do have a look here. It’s available to pre-order from Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, Indies and Books a Million.

Wednesday, October 18: New York, NY

I’ll be doing a Q&A with Candice Kumai at 6:00pm. Rizzoli Bookstore: 1133 Broadway, New York, NY. There will be a book signing after the Q&A/talk!

Monday, October 23: Toronto, Canada

I’ll be doing a Q&A at 7:00 pm. Indigo CF Sherway Gardens, 25 The West Mall, Unit # 3038, Toronto, Ontario. There will be a book signing after the Q&A/talk!

Tuesday, October 24: San Francisco, CA

I’ll be doing a Q&A at 6:00 pm. Book Passage, 100 Bay St, Sausalito, CA. There will be a book signing after the Q&A/talk!

Wednesday, October 25: Los Angeles, CA

I’ll be doing a Q&A with Sakara Life’s Whitney Tingle and Danielle DuBoise at 7:00 pm. Barnes & Noble, 3rd Street Promenade, 1201 3rd Street, Santa Monica.There will be a book signing after the Q&A/talk!

 

The post I’m Coming to the US & Canada!!! appeared first on DeliciouslyElla.



from DeliciouslyElla https://deliciouslyella.com/2017/10/02/im-coming-us-canada/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment