Monday 7 December 2015

Monday Inspiration

I feel like I’m absolutely living a dream at the moment. My heath is good again, which makes me so happy, and although life is totally mad at the moment and I’m balancing a million and one things, I’m so proud of where I am and I really feel that I’m making my dreams a reality. The deli is looking amazing and I’m working on press for book two, while writing book three! The deli and second book have been crazy, gigantic projects that I’ve been working on for so long, so seeing them take shape is so surreal. I love them both and just cannot wait to share with all of you. I’m feeling so grateful and inspired at the moment, and I felt like this quote sums it up perfectly:

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Steve Jobs

Spend this week focusing on what you really want from life. It’s your life and you should spend it doing things you really love and feel passionate about! It can be hard work, especially if it means running your own business, but it’s so worth it. Seeing your hard work and ideas become a reality is one of the best feelings in the world! Have a beautiful week everyone and I hope you can feel as inspired this week as I do x

a

The post Monday Inspiration appeared first on Deliciously Ella.



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/monday-inspiration-24/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment