Friday 11 December 2015

Grain-Free Peanut Butter Blossoms

Looking for a healthy peanut butter blossom recipe? I made a few healthy modifications in a classic recipe to bring you the most delicious and easy grain-free peanut butter blossoms of the season!

Looking for a healthy peanut butter blossom recipe? I made a few healthy modifications in a classic recipe to bring you the most delicious and easy grain-free peanut butter blossoms of the season! Peanut buttttttttter cookies are my all time favorite! My mom is a genie when it comes to making pb cookies…ask anyone in my...

Read More »

The post Grain-Free Peanut Butter Blossoms appeared first on Fit Foodie Finds.



from Fit Foodie Finds http://fitfoodiefinds.com/2015/12/grain-free-peanut-butter-blossoms/
via Holistic Clients

No comments:

Post a Comment