Friday 18 December 2015

Happy Christmas Everyone!

a

I just wanted to wish you all the Happiest Christmas! I’ll be signing off from blogging over Christmas and New Year to enjoy the time with my friends and family and focus on the deli! This has been the most incredible, unexpected year and I’m so grateful to you all for your never ending love and support throughout it – it’s beyond incredible and truly humbling. Deliciously Ella has grown beyond my wildest dreams in the last 12 months and I never expected to be where I am now. It’s been the most incredible journey, which I wouldn’t change for anything. I feel so lucky that I get to do something I love everyday, engage with you all and spread the healthy message all over the world. It has, however, also been pretty stressful and quite overwhelming at times! My first book went mad and became a whirl wind of press, signings, interviews and tours both here, in the US and in the other 15 languages it came out in. I also finished writing, shooting and editing book two; I wrote most of book three; I launched my peace and love range of clothing; created the Love Yourself guide and just opened the mae deli. All of that together with a million other projects, jobs, emails and social media meant that it’s been totally non stop, so I felt it was a good plan to take a step back from blogging for a couple of weeks. I’ll then be back in January with a million and one new ideas and lots of great things to share with you all! Have a beautiful Christmas and New Year everyone – can’t wait to see you all again in 2016 x

The post Happy Christmas Everyone! appeared first on Deliciously Ella.



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/happy-christmas-everyone/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment