Monday 30 November 2015

Monday Inspiration

As some of you who follow my on Instagram or Facebook might know, I wasn’t feeling my best last week, and I felt very frustrated by it. One or two of my old symptoms came back and I really struggled with them, both mentally and physically. I felt a bit out of control with life and spent a few days really upset about it. I was looking at quotes over those days and this one really inspired me…

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. Alice Walker

It’s so true that you loose control over your life as soon as you concede to the idea that it’s out of control. So last week I decided to stop focusing on being scared and upset and instead be proactive and do what I need to do to feel better. A week later I’m feeling almost myself again, which is fantastic, and I’m so proud of myself for pushing through. I’m sure you can all relate to that feeling of fear of going back to a place that you don’t want to go, and it’s hard to push yourself to slow down and do the necessary steps to feel happy and healthy again, but it’s so worth it once you get there. So this week remember that you are in control of every aspect of your life, and if there’s any aspect that you’re particularly struggling with then do everything you can to mentally get on top of it – write to do lists, go to classes/appointments/groups, get more sleep, just do whatever you need to do and I promise you’ll feel so much better! Have a beautiful week everyone x

a

The post Monday Inspiration appeared first on Deliciously Ella.



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/monday-inspiration-23/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment