Thursday 26 November 2015

Healthy, Natural Black Friday Sales

black friday deals 200x150

black friday deals

I try to stay home and avoid the craziness of Black Friday at our local stores. This year, that has gotten even easier as several wonderful family-owned companies are offering great sales on their products through the weekend.

I’m sitting at home doing some early Christmas shopping with a cup of hot tea in hand. Below is a list of sales from some of my favorite affiliate partners. If you are one of my family members and happen to read this, you are probably getting something from the list below for Christmas! Please note that some of the links below are affiliate or referral links for companies that I love and personally use. If you choose to purchase anything, I receive a small commission that helps keep this site running!

My favorite Black Friday (I hate that term!) deals are:

Thrive Market:

A new company that I love, Thrive Market,  has great prices all the time, but they are giving away a 15-ounce jar of Coconut Oil right now to new customers (and a free jar to existing customers with a $50 purchase). They always have free shipping on orders over $49 and I order a lot of our non-perishable staples from them.

Here’s how to get your free coconut oil (you just pay $1.95 shipping).

Black Mineral Powder:

The humic and fulvic acid probiotic/prebiotic supplement I use to improve gut health and reduce mineral deficiencies is available at 50% off right now with the code wellnessmama at this link: Black mineral powder

Healthy Mouth Products

OraWellness: (natural tooth brushes and Healthy Mouth Blend) is offering a free Bass toothbrush with each bottle of Healthy Mouth Blend purchased (including multi-packs) plus free shipping (through Monday)!

Click here for more info.

Ceramic Cookware:

Review of Xtrema Ceramcor CookwareMy favorite cookware is 20% off from all weekend plus there are some bonus deals that are constantly changing.  Please note that my normal 10% discount code will not work with this sale. Here is a link to the sale.

Click here to read my review of this cookware.

Salt Lamps:

Natural Home ProductsThese Himalayan Salt Lamps are 63% off this weekend. We use these for air filters, as ambient light and they work as natural ionizers.

Read my review here. Click here to get the salt lamps.

Non-Toxic All-Purpose Cleaner:

One of my new favorite companies that I’ll be writing about soon is Branch Basics, a completely safe all-natural cleaner I found recently and absolutely fell in love with because it can be used for anything (from oven cleaning to a gentle face wash). Their products are 15% off site wide with the code GIVETHANKS at this link.

Free Documentary Series

Not really a Christmas gift, but there is an awesome 9-part documentary called the Truth About Cancer that you can view at no cost (and with no email opt in) this weekend only. This is by far one of the best documentaries I’ve ever seen and it is absolutely fascinating. I’d highly recommend finding out more here and watching a few (or all) of the episodes.

Natural + Organic Gift Giving Guide

Need more ideas and sales? Check out my natural gift giving guide here.

Do you shop on Black Friday or buy online instead? Share below!

Continue Reading...Healthy, Natural Black Friday Sales



from Wellness Mama » Blog http://wellnessmama.com/3674/black-friday/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=black-friday
via SEO Derby

No comments:

Post a Comment