Monday 30 November 2015

Cyber Monday Discounts on Natural Products

Time sensitive deals on natural products 200x150

Time sensitive deals on natural products

A lot of my favorite companies are having great sales for Cyber Monday and many of them end today (12/1). Check them out and be sure to use the discount codes below for additional savings simple smile

Ceramcor Xtrema ReviewNon-Toxic Cookware:

My favorite brand of non-toxic and non-scratch ceramic cookware, Xtrema,  is 25% off today and tomorrow (Tues) only. I asked for these pots and pans for Christmas several years ago and use them daily. My favorite part- I can clean them with scrub brushes and steel wool :-)Click here to see the full sale.

Fulvic and Humic Minerals or Acids plus Soil Based Probiotics for digestive and immune supportBlack Mineral Powder:

I just wrote about this amazing new probiotic/prebiotic supplement I’ve started using that helps improve gut health and may help the body recover from autoimmune disease (I also used it in my mascara recipe). It is available at 50% off right now with the code “wellnessmama” at this link: Black mineral powder.

The Wellness Mama CookbookMy Cookbook!

My “grown-up Christmas Wish” is that more families will implement healthy eating throughout the next year…To help accomplish that, I’m offering a “Buy One- Give One” sale on my hardcover spiral-bound cookbooks this week. Buy one book and I’ll send you two so that you can give one away to a family member or friend.   Here is the direct link to the book on Amazon or you can order it directly from me here.

 

OraWellness Brushing_BlendNatural Mouth Care:

Ending today! My favorite oral health company, OraWellness, is ending a free Bass toothbrush for every bottle of their brushing blend purchased. Click here to get the free brushes when you order.

Non-Toxic All-Purpose Cleaner:

My favorite pre-made cleaner Branch Basics, that can be used for anything (from oven cleaning to a gentle face wash is on 20% off today (Monday). Use the code”CYBERCLEAN” at this link to get 20% off sitewide (plus there are some bonus deals).

Free Coconut Oil:

Thrive Market has great prices on real food all the time, and they are giving away a 15-ounce jar of Coconut Oil right now to new customers (and a free jar to existing customers with a $50 purchase). They always have free shipping on orders over $49 and I order a lot of our non-perishable staples from them. Here’s how to get your free coconut oil (you just pay $1.95 shipping).

Couples Massage Course

melt couples massage Getting a massage is one of my favorite relaxation activities, but it can be both expensive and time consuming. This new online course teaches couples how to give each other amazing relaxation massages from the comfort of your own home, and you can save 45% off the regular cost using this link and get a free foot-massage video series too!

Free Documentary Series

Not really a Christmas gift, but there is an amazing 9-part documentary series called the Truth About Cancer that you can view at no cost (and with no email opt in)today only. This is by far one of the best documentaries I’ve ever seen and it is absolutely fascinating. I’d highly recommend finding out more here and watching a few (or all) of the episodes.

MuTu Systems for Diastasis

This 12-week program designed to address diastasis recti and pelvic floor issues is 40% off today only. I’ve been looking through their “Focus” program to help address my diastasis during and after this pregnancy. Find out more and get the discount at this link.

Natural + Organic Gift Giving Guide

Need more ideas for Holiday gift giving? Check out my natural gift giving guide here.

 

Continue Reading...Cyber Monday Discounts on Natural Products



from Wellness Mama » Blog http://wellnessmama.com/2002/cyber-monday/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=cyber-monday
via SEO Derby

No comments:

Post a Comment