Monday 23 November 2015

Monday Inspiration

My biggest focus at the moment is trying to live in the present. As life is so busy right now and there are a million different things going on, I’m really trying to remember to focus on where I am right now, rather than worrying about what I’m doing later or should have done earlier. I find that when I’m focusing on what’s happening around me, the people I’m with and the things that I’m doing I am so much happier. So when I was looking for this week’s quote I wanted it to be something that resonated with this idea, and this one was perfect…

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans. John Lennon

It’s so easy to go through life focusing on if’s and when’s – thinking when this happens I’ll be happy or if I do this I’ll be stress free, but living like that means you’re never happy where you are and wishing periods of your life away isn’t the way to be your happiest. So this week I’m enjoying where I am, not stressing about where I’ll be tomorrow and trying to give all my energy to the things I’m doing, which also means not spending time scrolling through social media when I’m with other people! Have a beautiful week everyone and try to be grateful for where you are in life x

a

The post Monday Inspiration appeared first on Deliciously Ella.



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/monday-inspiration-22/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment