Monday 16 November 2015

Monday Inspiration

With all the sadness that struck the world recently I felt so lucky to celebrate my engagement and love for Matt with all my friends and family over the weekend. My best friends came over from New York to come wedding dress shopping with me, my family came in from all over the world for our party and I’ve really never felt so much love and happiness. It was such a special time and I’m still on such a high this morning. It’s so easy to get stuck in a cycle of stress, especially when work is mad (which it has been for me recently), but taking time out to be with the people you love is so important, as it really makes you so grateful for everything you have. As I was thinking about this, I wanted to find a quote that reflected this concept and this one seemed perfect…

If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. Oprah Winfrey

I love the idea of celebrating everything you have, rather than focusing on things you don’t have and feel are missing. As with everything in life it’s so easy to constantly search for more, but you probably already have incredible people around you and that’s all you really need to be happy. Have a beautiful week everyone and remember to embrace and love everyone around you, we’re so lucky to have them x

c

The post Monday Inspiration appeared first on Deliciously Ella.



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/monday-inspiration-21/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment