Monday 20 July 2015

What I eat in a day VIDEO!

Sweet Potato Falafel

Guess what?!

One of the most common video requests is “What I eat in a day”! I totally get it. I love watching these type of videos on Youtube. I get ideas, and tons of inspiration. It’s also just a fun way to watch my favorite YTers behind the scenes :)

My first what I eat in a day video was a success, so I decided to make another. After all, I definitely don’t eat the same thing every single day. Check out the video, and then let me know what you eat in a day. Do our daily diet’s look familiar? Are you also a raving fan of avocado on toast like I am?

If you aren’t already subscribed to my Youtube channel, please join over 16,000 other fans of Sweet Potato Soul. I don’t want you to miss a thing! xo

The post What I eat in a day VIDEO! appeared first on Sweet Potato Soul by Jenné Claiborne.



from Sweet Potato Soul by Jenné Claiborne http://sweetpotatosoul.com/2015/07/what-i-eat-in-a-day.html
via Danmeri

No comments:

Post a Comment