Monday 27 July 2015

Monday Inspiration

This month has been one of the most physically and mentally exhausting months I’ve had in a long time. I had a couple of health blips, which I’ll talk more about soon (don’t worry, they weren’t anything major), I decided to get a puppy and I’ve had so much work – I tested all 100 of the new recipes for my next book, I edited the whole book, I started work on a huge project (which I absolutely cannot wait to tell you about), worked on another secret project (also, very exciting!) and then did all my usual stuff from blogging, to recipe testing and creating, filming youtube videos, filming videos for other company and projects, lots of meetings, a crazy amount of time on social media, playing with new app recipes and so much more. It’s been absolutely mad to say the least! They’re all great things and I love each and every one of them but that doesn’t mean that it’s not totally exhausting. I’m escaping next week for 10 days away with my family and boyfriend and just couldn’t be more excited about it, it will be so good to escape and switch off a little but I needed a quote to get me through the next few days of madness and this felt just perfect…

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore, Dream, Discover. Mark Twain

If you’re feeling a little overwhelmed by commitments then I hope this picks you up too! Have a beautiful week everyone and remember to go after what you want no matter how hard or far fetched it might seem today x

a



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/monday-inspiration-9/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment