Tuesday 28 July 2015

200,000 UK Books Sold – Thank You So Much!

I just wanted to say the biggest thank you to everyone that has bought my book. I know this may seem random but today I got the craziest news – we’ve now sold over 200,000 books in the UK alone! It’s absolutely crazy. Deliciously Ella is the fastest selling debut cook book ever and everything it’s achieved is way beyond my wildest dreams. I honestly never thought anyone outside my family would buy a copy, so to think that over 200,000 of you have a copy is total madness. So, thank you all so much for your continuous love, support and enthusiasm for what I’m doing. You’re all incredible and I am so lucky. I’m beyond overwhelmed, humbled and just totally gobsmacked by the figures and the love.

When I started this blog three years ago I was really ill and everyone thought I was crazy to go down the route of natural healing. As I developed my obsession with kale, avocados, almond butter and medjool dates everyone thought I was even more crazy, so it’s a very surreal feeling to now be where I am. I feel great and everyday I get to do something I love. I have a platform to talk to you all about how awesome healthy living is, which is a dream. I really feel so grateful and so I just had to take today to say the biggest thank you to each and everyone of you. I’ll never be able to fully express how much it means to me that you all read and follow the blog, book, app, instagram etc – each view, like, comment etc is so appreciated! I’m so proud of the community that we’re creating and I hope I’ll be able to continuously bring you more and more.

Have a beautiful day everyone and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU from the very bottom of my heart, this is one of the best days of my life. a



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/200000-uk-books-sold-thank-you-so-much/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment