Friday 24 July 2015

My Favourite Summer Dinners

cc

I thought I’d share all my favourite summer dinner recipes with you today to give you some inspiration for beautiful, light dishes that will leave you feeling absolutely amazing! There are so many awesome recipes that I love making at this time of year and I know you will too! I just adore sharing things like my broccoli and avocado salad with a creamy tahini and lime dressing served over a bed of brown rice, a big bowl of my chickpea, sun-dried tomato and artichoke salad, fresh spring rolls with a homemade mango dipping sauce or a delicious cauliflower pizza with lots of friends on a summery evening! Plus there are lots of great desserts, like my blackberry, apple and maple crumble or some creamy ice lollies.

dd

Chickpea, Sun-Dried Tomato and Artichoke Salad

kk

Broccoli, Avocado and Lime Salad

gg

Cauliflower Crust Pizza

ee

Mango and Sesame Quinoa

ff

Fresh Spring Rolls with Mango Dipping Sauce

hh

Roasted Aubergine, Sun-Dried Tomato and Pine Nut Salad

vv

Creamy Summer Ice Lollies

mm

Blackberry, Apple and Maple Crumble

f

Raw Blueberry Cheesecake

aa

Natural Vitamin Water



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/my-favourite-summer-dinners/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment