Sunday 31 January 2016

My New Vegan Meal Plan Program | So Buddhalicious

Sweet Potato Falafel Buddha Bowl | www.sobuddhalicious.com

Hello!! Today is a beautiful day. I’m in Mexico celebrating my birthday, the anniversary of  Sweet Potato Soul, AND the launch of my brand-new vegan meal plan program, Buddhalicous! Yes, I know how to celebrate :)

Buddhalicious isn’t just any old vegan meal plan program. It is made up of easy, delicious, and balanced Buddha bowls. Buddha bowls, one-bowl meals, have become a “top wellness trend” over the last few years because of their versatility, ease, nutrient density, and wonderful flavors. I eat a simple Buddha bowl almost daily! They take about 5-10 minutes to whip up, and are incredibly nourishing. I also love that the flavor combinations are endless, so I can’t get bored…ever! Buddha bowls are sometimes called macrobiotic bowls (or macro bowl), because they come from the Japanese zen Buddhist monk and macrobiotic traditions. Buddhalicious meal plan recipes draw inspiration from these traditions to bring you delicious wholeness and balance.

Perhaps the most exciting part about Buddhalicious is that we just launched a FREE weekend experience! I hope you’ll join in the fun. Sign up today by visiting the SoBuddhalicious website.

The post My New Vegan Meal Plan Program | So Buddhalicious appeared first on Sweet Potato Soul by Jenné Claiborne.



from Sweet Potato Soul by Jenné Claiborne http://sweetpotatosoul.com/2016/02/my-new-vegan-meal-plan-program-so-buddhalicious.html
via Danmeri

No comments:

Post a Comment