Wednesday 13 April 2016

New App Update & Redesign!

image2

I’m so excited to say that I’ve been working on a big design of my app and it’s finally live! I love the new look and feel of it and I hope you do too – it’s simpler, easier to use and a lot more beautiful. It’s also been updated with all the recent blog recipes, as well as some amazing exclusive app recipes from the best chai latte to creamy mushroom pasta, veggie shepard’s pie, quinoa cashew porridge, raspberry coconut slices and more. The new look is available on the iPhone app, and the recipes area available across both iPhone and android. Can’t wait to hear what you think! There are links to download both on the side of this page if you can’t find them in the app or google play stores.

dbaimage1

 

The post New App Update & Redesign! appeared first on Deliciously Ella.



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/new-app-update-redesign/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment