Thursday 28 April 2016

How to Take Yoga Photos for Instagram…

JP Sears_Yoga

The three most important things in my life are God, my family, and my Instagram account, and not necessarily in that order…  ~JP Sears

Bro, How long does it take you to take a picture? I can’t hold this all day…~(also) JP Sears

I apparently don’t spend enough time on Youtube or roll with the right crowd on Facebook because, well, I can’t say that I’ve ever seen an Ultra Spiritual Life episode starring JP Sears. How is that possible?! He’s hilarious!

My lovely wife sent me this spoofy collaboration between JP and real-life yoga photographer Brian Crawford poking a bit of good-hearted fun at a certain segment of the yoga world’s seeming obsession with striking the perfect pose in front of the camera. (Who doesn’t love seeing perfectly struck yoga poses against picturesque backgrounds?) I couldn’t help but laugh the whole way through the episode.

Great humor, great quotes–enjoy.



from Daily Cup of Yoga http://www.dailycupofyoga.com/2016/04/28/how-to-take-yoga-photos-for-instagram/
via Holistic Clients

No comments:

Post a Comment