Thursday 24 September 2015

Natural Beauty: My New Favourite Products

a

You guys are always asking about my favourite natural beauty products and I haven’t done a post on my new favourites for ages so I thought I’d tell you all about my current go-to products.

Neal’s Yard Rose Facial Oil – as the weather gets colder and dryer this is my skin’s saviour! I put a little on every night and it makes me so happy. It smells so beautiful and it really helps to keep my skin glowing. It’s a really lovely thing to go to sleep with.

Skin & Tonic Calm Balm – this is my other winter love. It’s so moisturising and seems to instantly hydrate any dry skin. It’s made of just five ingredients, which I love – it’s just a blend of shea butter, calendula oil, lavender and chamomile essential oils and vitamin E. So it’s full of goodness! I use it on my face and my body and it works wonders! I like rubbing it on my chest and wrists when I go to sleep as the oils smell so beautiful and calming, so it really helps me unwind.

RMS Mascara – this is the best natural mascara I’ve found by a long way. It stays on really well, doesn’t smudge and it feels really nice. It’s made of really nice, natural ingredients too from beeswax to sunflower oil so you know it’s not doing bad things to your lashes.

Dirtea Chai and Coconut Exfoliating Scrub – this is the most amazing exfoliator, I can’t stop using it! It’s made of awesome, organic ingredients like chai (black tea), coconut oil, sea salt, coconut oil and cane sugar. It makes your skin so so soft and it smells delicious. I try to use it twice a week to keep my skin soft in the winter and keep any ingrowing hairs away! I use it on my body and face and find it keeps my face clean and clear, which is awesome.

RMS Lunar Eyeshadow– this eyeshadow is incredible. It’s so smooth and creamy with a subtle glittery appearance that really brightens your eyes. It’s made of coconut and jojoba oil so it just glides on and it feels great. I’ve been using it a lot, especially when I’m feeling tired and it gives me a good boost.

Neal’s Yard Lavender and Aloe Vera Deodorant – I used to use a Burt’s Bee’s deodorant, which I loved, but it’s so hard to find anywhere so I’ve been looking for other options and this is my favourite. The smell is amazing and it works really well. I think if you have tendency to sweat a lot with intense exercise you might want something a little stronger, but I find it’s perfect for me, even when I spin/run/yoga.

RMS Beauty Coconut Cream Make Up Remover – as you guys know I love coconut oil as a make up remover but if that’s too weird for you then this is your answer! It s a cream made of just raw coconut oil, it takes off your make up perfectly but you will just feel a lot more conventional than when you’re travelling around with a kitchen staple! I always travel with this a lot as it’s a much easier size than a big coconut oil jar and I can use it as a moisturiser for dry skin too.

If you want to see my other favourite skin and body products then have a look at my post here – I’m still using the same moisturiser, shampoo, conditioner, lip balm and mask. My go-to make up items are in this post if you want to see them too!

The post Natural Beauty: My New Favourite Products appeared first on Deliciously Ella.



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/natural-beauty-my-new-favourite-products/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment