Monday 14 September 2015

Monday Inspiration

I’m starting my second year of nutrition school today, which is so exciting, but I’ve been feeling a little overwhelmed and nervous about adding that into the mix of commitments I already have! I did my first year in 2013 and then took a break last year as I was spending a lot of time in LA. I can’t wait for the teaching and learning but I’m scared about my time commitments, as I’m already doing so much. At the moment I’m launching my first book in about fifteen languages, starting publicity for my second book in the UK, writing (and finishing by christmas) my third book, launching a huge (and incredibly exciting) project, working on some great collaborations, developing recipes for the blog and app, running and writing the blog, doing supper clubs, events, all the social media, emails and whatever else gets thrown my way – including planing a wedding! It’s all so amazing and I love it all but loosing a full working day to school plus extra hours for studying is scary, especially as I’ve only just found a way to balance all the existing things! So in light of that I was looking for a quote this week that would inspire me and this seemed perfect…

Limitations live only in our minds.  But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. Jamie Paolinetti

I’m trying to remind myself that I can do whatever I set my mind to, and that there’s always a way to make everything work, it might just take some adjusting. So today I’ll focus on taking a lot of deep breaths, soaking up the inspiration at school and remembering to just live one day at a time rather than panicking about everything that’s coming up! Have a beautiful week everyone x

a

The post Monday Inspiration appeared first on Deliciously Ella.



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/monday-inspiration-12/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment