Thursday 22 September 2016

My New Book!

smoothies-and-juices

I’m so excited to say that my new smoothies and juices book comes out today! This is a smaller format book, which is filled with beautiful recipes for delicious drinks: there are frozen peach and raspberry smoothies, acai bowls, lovely turmeric blends, lots of green combinations and of course lots of tips and tricks too. It’s a great little book to have in the kitchen to give you new inspiration when you need it. I’ve shared a few pics from it below, as well as a behind the scenes video of us making the book! You can check it out on amazon here, or buy it in any big bookshop across the UK. Can’t wait to hear what you all think of it!

frozen-raspberry-and-peachacai-bowlgreen-dreamturmeric-smoothiecashew-and-coffeematcha-smoothie

The post My New Book! appeared first on Deliciously Ella.



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/my-new-book/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment