Thursday 31 March 2016

I’m Coming to NY and Toronto!

I’m so excited to say that I’ll be in New York and Toronto next week to celebrate the American and Canadian release of my new book, Deliciously Ella Everyday! I’m doing a book signing event in both cities and so looking forward to meeting lots of you then. The book is out in both countries from the 5th of April, and I can’t wait for you guys to start using it.

New York, 5th April

I’ll be at Rizzoli Bookstore in NY at 6pm on Tuesday the 5th of April for a Q&A where I’ll be chatting about my food philosophy, my health journey, my favourite recipes, my new book and answering all your questions. I’ll then be around to sign all your books! The book store is on 1133 Broadway, between 25th and 26th Street, and all the details can be found here.n

 Toronto, 7th April

I’ll be at Indigo Bay & Bloor on Thursday the 7th April at  7pm, which I’m so excited about as I love Toronto! I’ll be chatting with everyone and of course signing all your books too. For all the event details have a look here.

m

The post I’m Coming to NY and Toronto! appeared first on Deliciously Ella.



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/im-coming-to-ny-and-toronto/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment