Sunday 13 March 2016

After Years Of Dieting Cassie Finally Embraces Real Food And Reaches Her Goals

Foodist_Podcast

In this episode of the Foodist podcast Cassie tells her story of going from a chronic dieter to a foodist.

She explains:

  • How she was able to stop focusing on nutrients and drop the dieting mindset
  • The first changes she made to start changing her eating habits
  • Why learning to cook was the key to her success
  • The limiting beliefs that she needed to change in order to make progress
  • The obstacles she overcame so she could get more exercise
  • How she knew she was on the right track despite making only small changes
  • Why the psychological benefits of giving up dieting are even better than the physical results

She even emailed me after the show to emphasize her success:

Since I didn’t really lose weight after finding ST (since I didn’t really need to) and the psychological changes were so huge to me, I feel like I down played the physical changes to my body during our talk. For the first time in my life, I have abs and a well defined muscles – like, I want to wear more tank tops to show off my shoulders and arms! I didn’t tape myself before getting more serious about strength training, so I don’t have any numerical results, and since my physical appearance wasn’t the reason I was working out it honestly feels like my muscle definition just kind of happened… I woke up one day and thought “Holy crap! Where did these triceps come from?! ” And there I go again, making it all sound so easy. I swear I didn’t used to like going to the gym!

Listen on iTunes

Listen on Soundcloud

 

(Still waiting on approval from Stitcher)

Links mentioned in the show:

If you enjoy the show, please head over to iTunes and leave a review. It’s super important to the success of a new podcast, and I truly appreciate your support.



from Summer Tomato http://summertomato.com/after-years-of-dieting-cassie-finally-embraces-real-food-and-reaches-her-goals/
via Holistic Clients

No comments:

Post a Comment