Sunday 18 December 2016

Holiday Hustle Bootcamp Workout

Do this Holiday Hustle Workout ad sweat it our over the holiday season! It's a circuit, bootcamp-style workout that mixes strength training and cardio.

Say IIIII if you’ve already eaten a crap ton of Christmas cookies this year.  IIIIIIIII I’ve been trying to keep the ones I eat to homemade and semi-healthy…like my Gluten-Free Almond Biscotti, but I’m going to be honest with you, I haven’t been doing too hot. We’re talking sugar cookies and homemade butter cream frosting....

Read More »

The post Holiday Hustle Bootcamp Workout appeared first on Fit Foodie Finds.



from Fit Foodie Finds http://fitfoodiefinds.com/2016/12/holiday-hustle-bootcamp-workout/
via Holistic Clients

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I love a lot and eat deliciously, but it’s more important for me to keep fit. Because people look at my body, and not at what I eat, so I do spot every day https://www.smartfitnessresults.com/ and still continue to eat deliciously. This does not bother me. I have a great athletic body, thanks to your advice.

    ReplyDelete