Monday 8 August 2016

SALE! 30 Minute (or Less) Stupid-Easy Paleo Dinners!

Big news today!

Last month I did a survey to find out what my community’s biggest struggles are when it comes to health.

Hundreds and hundreds of people replied that they didn’t have time to cook elaborate dinners every night (maybe even you)!

I’m so grateful for all of the feedback, and my heart is bursting with love for this community.

Based on the survey responses, I put together something new and exciting for you:

30-Minute Stupid-Easy Paleo Dinners: Simple, Healthful Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less

30 Minute Dinners | StupidEasyPaleo.com

It’s 30 of my best dinner recipes paired with time-saving strategies, tips about a paleo lifestyle, 10 bonus side dishes, and more packed into one convenient digital cookbook.

As a way to say thank you for all the incredible feedback, I’ve got something special going on:

Click here to get 50% off 30-Minute (or Less) Stupid-Easy Paleo Dinners for the next 4 days.

xo Steph

The post SALE! 30 Minute (or Less) Stupid-Easy Paleo Dinners! appeared first on Stupid Easy Paleo.



from Stupid Easy Paleo http://stupideasypaleo.com/2016/08/08/introducing-30-minute-stupid-easy-paleo-dinners/
via Holistic Clients

No comments:

Post a Comment