Friday 30 June 2017

My Beauty Bag & The Products I’m Loving

We’ve had lots of requests recently for an updated natural beauty posts, so I thought today would be a great day to go through what I’m enjoying at the moment. I’m really keen to learn more about this space though and get some real experts in to share their thoughts on what to look for, great brands, product recommendations, what to eat for your skin and DIY beauty recipes. I’d love to hear your thoughts on that and whether there’s anyone you think we should chat to about it. Below are all the products that I’m using at the moment, some of them are new and others are old favourites – let me know what you’re loving to and whether there’s anything you think I should check out.

Make Up:

  • W3LL People Narcissist Foundation: I use this most days and it’s amazing, it’s really light and feels lovely on your skin.
  • Kjaer Weis Eyeshadow in Charmed and Wisdom: These are my go-to’s, I use them as eyeshadow and to line my eyes instead of an eyeliner.
  • Neal’s Yard Lengthening Mascara: An old favourite and something I use pretty much everyday
  • RMS Master Mixer: Another old favourite, it really helps give you a bit of a glow
  • RMS Magic Luminizer: This is a newer shade and it has a lovely pink tint, again good for a glow!
  • RMS Bulti Bulti Bronzer: I use this when my skin needs a bit more colour and it’s great, although it’s a strong colour – so less is definitely more here.
  • W3LL People Bio Correct Concealer: An old favourite, I use it for spots, blemishes and dark circles
  • Burt’s Bees Gloss Lip Crayon: These are my new obsession, such great colours
  • Jane Iredale Eyebrow Kit (Brunette): This is a new product for me but I was recommended it by a makeup artist and I really like it when I’m dressing up.

Skincare and Beauty:

  • Deliciously Ella x Neal’s Yard Rose, Cucumber and Lime Moisturiser: I’m still obsessed with the moisturiser we created together, it just smells so delicious!
  • Neal’s Yard Seaweed Salt Scrub: I love this, especially in summer, for making my skin really smooth
  • Jane Iredale Powder SPF: I only just tried this product but I think it’s genius, I’ve worn it a few times on sunny days and it feels great – seems like a lovely solution to everyday SPF
  • RMS Nail Polish in Killer Red and Smile: I love these colours so much, they stay on really well and are the best natural nail polishes I’ve found
  • Neal’s Yard Peppermint & Lime Deodorant: A go-to for me, just love it.
  • Neal’s Yard Pillow Mist: I’ve been a bit stressed recently and Neal’s Yard gave me this to help me sleep – so far so good!
  • Dr Hauschka Clarifying Day Oil: I use this everyday under my moisturiser and I really love it, it helps keep my skin looking it’s best.
  • Neal’s Yard Lavender Essential Oil: My bath-time favourite, such a calming smell
  • Neal’s Yard Melissa Hand Cream: This lives on my desk in the office

I hope that is helpful and please do let me know anything you’re enjoying, as I’m always looking for great new products to try!

The post My Beauty Bag & The Products I’m Loving appeared first on DeliciouslyElla.



from DeliciouslyElla https://deliciouslyella.com/2017/06/30/beauty-bag-products-im-loving/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment