Wednesday 21 June 2017

21 Days of Weightlifting is On!

The 21 Days of Weightlifting is on, and I want you to join me.

21 Days of Weightlifting | StupidEasyPaleo.com

If you wanna make your oly lifts smooth like buttah…

Sign up for my FREE 21 Days of Weightlifting (#21DaysofWL) email series. I’m bringing you the best technique fixes to level up your clean, snatch & jerk. Iron out the kinks and finally feel confident under the bar.

Starting June 21, I’m sharing 21 days of coaching insights via email about Olympic-style weightlifting…the barbell clean, snatch, and jerk. Expect some secret squirrel tips and mindset stuff, too. I know oly can be intimidating AF, so I’m here to help.

I want you to participate because practice = how you get better! No barbell? No problem. All you need is an empty bar, broomstick or PVC pipe and a small space at home or at the gym. Whether you have a little experience or a lot, you’ll get tips that work.

Post your progress and what you’re working on to your social media with the #21DaysofWL hashtag. Share whenever you want! You just might inspire someone in your life to try it, too.

At the end of 21 Days of Weightlifting, I’ll tell you how you can work with me. I’m cooking up something super rad: my brand new Lifting Unlocked video course. If you’re stoked to keep lifting and really dial in your form, I’ll be here to coach you to new PRs.

See what everyone’s up to by following the #21DaysofWL hashtag on Instagram.

It’s free to participate in this email series, and you can hop in at any time…if you find out once we started, that’s okay. Jump in anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment