Friday 6 January 2017

FOR THE LOVE OF FOOD: How to optimize aging, the mental game of getting healthy, and why your workouts aren’t working

For the Love of Food

Happy 2017! Welcome to Friday’s For The Love of Food, Summer Tomato’s weekly link roundup. 

First a few orders of business:

  • I was on the Art of Charm podcast – I love the show and had a great time talking to Jordan and Jason about the psychology of getting healthy. Give it a listen here.
  • Last call to save $15 on Foodist Kitchen – I extended the offer through the weekend, but don’t miss this chance to learn to cook without recipes and get the NEWYEAR2017 discount. Enroll in Foodist Kitchen today.
  • The 5 Day Mindful Meal Challenge starts on Monday I’m so excited about this. I’ve worked incredibly hard to create a free 5-day program that is unlike any mindful eating training I’ve ever seen. If you’ve struggled to develop a mindful eating habit, definitely don’t miss this chance to learn. Sign up for free today.

This week how to optimize aging, the mental game of getting healthy, and why your workouts aren’t working.

Too busy to read them all? Try this awesome free speed reading app to read at 300+ wpm. So neat!

I also share links on Twitter @summertomato and the Summer Tomato Facebook page. I’m very active on all these sites and would love to connect with you.

Links of the week

What inspired you this week?

p.s. My apologies for all The Times articles this week, for some reason they were crushing it over the holidays more than other publications.



from Summer Tomato http://www.summertomato.com/for-the-love-of-food-how-to-optimize-aging-the-mental-game-of-getting-healthy-and-why-your-workouts-arent-working
via Holistic Clients

No comments:

Post a Comment