Monday 22 June 2015

Happiness: Monday Inspiration

I have to admit that last week I was suffering from quite a lot of anxiety, it’s not something I’ve experienced much of before but for the first time it was really there and it just wouldn’t move! I spent a long time thinking about where the feeling had come from so that I could address the cause. I realised that as much as I love Deliciously Ella so much and feel so grateful to be able to do what I do everyday, sometimes I feel the pressure to sparkle 24/7 is too much and the pressure to do that had just been building for so long. Anyway I’ve now learnt the issue and I’m focusing on ways I can resolve it while still building the community around Deliciously Ella, so lots of new ideas and projects might be coming your way over the next year… Anyway for this week’s inspirational quote I wanted to find something that resonated with how I’d been feeling and this was perfect

When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. –Henry Ford 

Just remember that there’s nothing wrong with taking some time out to breathe and reflect. This week when everything felt way too much I went home to cuddle my mum’s dog, took some time to eat my favourite breakfast in my favourite little yard in London and took a whole day off work to chill. It was amazing! Have a beautiful week everyone and remember that slow and steady is a great way to live!

s



from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com/happiness-monday-inspiration-2/
via Free Spiritual Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment