Wednesday 4 November 2020

10 Anxiety Reducing Recipes

Raise your hand if you’re feeling anxious right now? This election cycle has me experiencing heart palpitations. I try not to think of it too much, and I definitely haven’t been checking the news or social media, but still the suspense is killing me. When will this election be over???

Anyway, since food has a way of comforting the soul (and belly), I’ve put together a list of my 10 favorite anti-anxiety recipes. 5 are sweet, 5 are savory. All are fun to make, and even more fun to eat. So turn off the news, give your phone a little vacation, and come into the kitchen with me 😉

The sweet ones

Sweet Potato Chocolate Muffins

 Gingerbread Cinnamon Rolls | @sweetpotatosoul

Gingerbread Cinnamon Rolls

Vegan Raw chocolate mousse tarts

Raw Chocolate Mousse Tarts

Vegan Tahini Cookies

Life-Changing Tahini Cookies

Vegan Sweet Potato Pancakes | www.sweetpotatosoul.com

Sweet Potato Pancakes

 


The savory ones

Green Chili Chik’n Enchiladas

Sweet Potato Black-eyed Pea Curry

Sunflower Caesar Salad

Better-than-Chipotle Burrito Bowl

Butternut Squash Lasagna

 

The post 10 Anxiety Reducing Recipes appeared first on Sweet Potato Soul by Jenné Claiborne.



from Sweet Potato Soul by Jenné Claiborne https://sweetpotatosoul.com/2020/11/10-anxiety-reducing-recipes.html
via Danmeri

No comments:

Post a Comment